Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ThE eNd Of A sEaSoN


Well it is the end of the baptist basketball season and Brad and I came out quite well. We both won Best and Fairest for our teams and for the league, which is quite an achievement! I never expected to get it win it for the league. Last year I was 6th so I was in the top ten so I thought maybe I would be lucky and get in the top ten again this year but I won! I was very very surprised! Dale and Chad sent me a message to inform me and I didn't believe them I thought they were joking! So here are my two trophies!

5 comments:

Simone Triffitt said...

Woohoo well done.

Aimee said...

well done Jade! good on you :)

Country/City Boy said...

Nice job, Opals here you come :)

The Kings said...

That's awesome Jade!! For some reason your blog doesn't let me know when you have done a new post on my blogroll. What a pain!

melandpeter said...

Good on ya shadey!