Friday, August 8, 2008

And here she comes!

Ok so this has been a long time in coming! ... I kept telling myself once I found enough time I would create a blog so I could keep everyone up to date! But alas I was kind of using it as an excuse as I am a very bad procrastinator and knew that once I would have a blog it would be another way to avoid school work! I know I’m slack but that’s me sometimes! I prefer to be social and catch up with everyone instead of doing my assignments! (Who can blame me really?)
So For those who have long awaited my blog here it is! YAY! I will never reach Blogger Queen Status like Lisa but at least people will know what I’m up to!

3 comments:

Collette said...

Yipee welcome to blogging shadey...and double yipee i actually BEAT lisa to be your first comment!!

The Kings said...

oh no!!! I can't believe that Collette beat me!! she may be taking over my queen status!!! So glad you have a blog Jadey!

Clare said...

Shadey how do you have time to start a blog during prac?!