Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FUN AND GAMES AND COLLETTES I-PHONE

Well I was going to upload some home movies from us YSA hanging out the weekend of the 10th but alas it is not working! But I can say this... Chad is totally obsessed with the magic 8 ball on Collette's i-phone and he was asking it a lot of silly questions! First it was about Collette's love life, then mine and then the Tassie YSA as a whole... if we would pick up on convention! Brad narrowed my future partner right down to the hair colour and height! lol but it definitely isn't CHAD! Like some were trying to say! Hahaha Man we are so sad! Then we had a maccas run later in the night and had quite a few of us loaded into the one car! lets just say 7 in a small car was very squishy! But again I will upload when I get onto my own laptop as this computer is being silly!

No comments: