Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Internship and other BIG NEWS

Well not long now ... just 1 week and 3 days and my internship will be over and then I have about a month left of uni classes to attend before I graduate! Whoo! So pumped! I am really looking forward to the relief teaching! Such GREAT PAY!
The next big news in our family is Clare is pregnant and having a baby in Jan! That will be interesting! Haha Clare no more sleeping through the night!
Then our last big family news is Brad is engaged and getting married in December! Yay! He met a really cool chick at convention in Melbourne and things have gone from there! i am soooo happy for them both! So I have their engagement party in Melb soon then one in Tassie.
That's about it for news for my family... I am still single and no change or anything exciting for my life.. just uni ... but I guess that is exciting! Clare and I will graduate together which will be good!
I better get some planning down and double check things for tomorrow before I get up early to write my journal cos I am super tired!

No comments: